The Hundred Board is our most popular app in iOS and it is currently used by schools around the world! Were excited to bring it to you on the Android platform!The app contains 3 activities, each allows the child to drag and place number tiles onto the blue board to practice counting. The must search through the scrambled numbers on the right side to find the number they need next. Here are the activities:
1. Hundred Board with control - This activity displays control numbers on the Hundred Board, making it easier for children to know which number they need next.
2. Standard Hundred Board - This activity will test the childs knowledge of the sequencing of numbers because there is no numbers on the board to follow as a guide.
3. Random Hundred Board - In this activity you can assemble the Hundred Board in any order you choose.
- The activities track both the time it takes to complete and the number of correct and incorrect placements of numbers.
- The app is auto-correcting. It is impossible to place a number in the wrong place. If the child tries to do this, the number simply snaps back to where it was on the right side of the screen.
- Every time a correct number is placed onto the board you will hear the name of the number, thus reinforcing the name of the number to the child.
- When the task is completed the child is presented with an award card and an animal "sticker."
Thanks for choosing Mobile Montessori! Please visit our website to learn more about our educational app projects: www.mobilemontessori.org