Puzzle Games is a delightful app containing 6 multi level games that help children to practice math skills such as categorization, number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication and fractions. Whether you have a preschooler or 1st grader, Puzzle Games is sure to keep your child fully engaged with fun and challenging puzzles called matrices. In addition to honing math skills in a unique way, matrices are a wonderful medium for developing visual perception including both visual discrimination and spatial orientation, skills that are important not only in math but in all subjects.What’s inside Puzzle Games?
We expanded the game to include 63 matrices across 6 different categories so that children can stay engaged and learning for long play periods. Each category is uniquely designed to challenge children with a variety of puzzles.
* Numbers: Children will solve matrices using counting and number recognition skills. Puzzles in this category also mimic how a child recognizes numbers in the natural environment, using clocks, dice, and other common objects.
* Logic: The logic matrices rely on pictures and understanding relationships between objects. These puzzles are engaging and unique.
* Shapes: Explore shapes and categorize them by size, color, and number of sides. Children will also solve puzzles that include realizing relationships between shapes.
* Addition and Subtraction: This category offers practice ranging from early addition and subtraction skills all the way to advanced addition and subtraction. Visual representations of addition are available in the first levels.
* Multiplication: Practice multiplication facts in a fun and nontraditional way! The matrices in this category begin with visual representations and move to more advanced multiplication problems.
* Fractions: Explore early fractions with puzzles appropriate for students in preschool all the way up to second grade. Students will explore concepts of whole and half, as well as dividing shapes and objects into equal parts.
Students with Learning Differences: “All means all” is an expression we embrace at Enuma and is the inspiration behind our choice of Todo. Todo, meaning “all” in Spanish, is our way of communicating the inclusion of children with learning differences in the apps’ design and development. We define learning differences to include deficits in auditory and visual processing, short-term memory, language delay or under-developed fine motor skills. Students with formal diagnosis can include, but are not limited to students with LD, ASD, ADD/ADHD, Dyspraxia, and Down syndrome.
Privacy Information: • We use third-party Flurry, Inc.'s restricted version of Flurry Analytics to collect data regarding usage and errors on our app only. We use this information to improve Puzzle Games's design and performance • We do not collect, store, or share any other personal information • We do not have third-party advertisements • We do not have in-app purchases