Hi, my name is Darek. I'm a music composer and sound artist, and Relaxing Soundscape is my musical composition application that I have created to help people who experience difficulty sleeping, difficulty falling or staying asleep, or who just can't disconnect from everyday tasks and thought, or not being able to relax or be at ease while at home or at work.You can use my application to get to sleep easier, prevent insomnia, relieve anxiety or stress by creating instant calming and soothing sound atmospheres.It can be used as a meditation app that tracks the time for you in a non-intrusive way, making your breathing exercise, yoga or meditation more pleasing and effective.It can stimulate creativity and focus during studies or while performing other creative thinking tasks.You can use it to calm children before bed.It can be used also as a simple and unique alarm clock to wake you up calmly and without disturbing.The premium version contains my relaxing music composition with the sound that I specially designed for tranquility, calm and sleep, plus 20 more relaxing sounds of nature that I have recorded myself. This number will grow in time as I travel and record even more out in the field. For now, you can listen to sound elements ranging from rain, brook, meadows, birds, through a waterfall, fire, sea and subtle susurrus of leaves in the forest. The relaxing sounds can be played in any combination to create any desired ambiance.
## How to use itYou simply run the application. You may set the desired combination of nature's relaxing sounds and their volume as well. You can also play with the sound-orbs if you feel like you want to interact with the relaxing music. You probably want to set the overall volume of the device not too loud, to a level that does not disturb you (it's very important), then place your android device somewhere in the room to change it into serene space.
If you want to relax, I would recommend to lay down, close your eyes, breath slowly and deeply.
If you want to fall asleep, turn off or dim the lights in the room. I also recommend connecting android device to the charger first. Set the Relaxing Soundscape timer to 30 minutes and check it's "Auto quit on time out" option. Set desired combination of nature's relaxing sounds and their volume to a proper level, play a little with the sound-orbs to interact with the relaxing music, then put the android device away, close your eyes, breath slowly and deeply, relax your body and start listening.
You will find more ideas how to use Relaxing Soundscape on my blog http://relaxingsoundscape.wordpress.com
## Why to use it and why you may find it better than other "relaxing" apps.
- you get a combination of interactive, relaxing music and high quality originally recorded and specially prepared never-ending relaxing sounds of nature,
- it is designed for your tablet or phone's tiny speakers,
- you can use it offline. It does not require the Internet or a network connection to work,
- it is safe to use. No permissions needed to run whatsoever, so you really can stay calm and not worry why your relaxation app wants to access your phone, your pictures and files, your location or view your network connections.
- it does not hook you onto limiting paying plan. You pay only once, you pay less.
- it is an ad free app. Ads would ruin the relaxing experience.
- you get a clock with an alarm function,
- you get a unique timer,
- you pay me for its continues development, traveling, recording relaxing sounds of nature etc.
I have created this app for my wife and used it myself. My friends and family use it as well.Now I am sharing it with you, but I am not a doctor so I make no medical claims to the effect of my application. Information relating to health conditions are NOT meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your physician. However, I would love to hear from you how it worked for you. I am on Twitter. You may DM me use email.