* THIS IS THE FREE DEMO VERSION *This is the free demo version of this app. Only two of the nine mentioned pieces below will be accessible in this app. If you enjoy the art and the app please consider purchasing the full version.Stepping Into The Frame is a series of nine fine art pieces displayed in a brand new way! The app contains three drawings, three lithographic prints, and three screen prints, all made to display in 360 degree format. This experience requires a VR headset that is compatible with your phone.
- Tap the input button on your VR headset to scroll through each piece in 360 mode.
- To access the menu, look down at the word "Menu" below you and tap your input button on your VR headset. To turn the menu off again, simply look at "Menu" and tap once more.
- While in the menu, you can select specific pieces to view, or you can turn on Flat Mode.
- Flat Mode allows you to view the pieces as they were originally made.
- While in flat mode, you can use the arrow floating in front of you to scroll through the pieces
- The two sliders are used to move the piece around and get a better various parts.
If you like this app, please don't forget to rate or review!
** THIS APP REQUIRES A VR HEADSET **A VR headset made for holding your phone is required to use this app.
If you want to buy the full version, it can be found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BeanaeB.SteppingIntoTheFrame